- In accordance with AFC and FIFA regulations, and ensure attendances’ rights, CTFA asks your kindly cooperation.
- You must hold correct ticket for the match.
Due to security reason, we do not accept infant under 3-year-old.
No pets are allowed except guide dogs.
Please follow our staff’s instructions all the time.
Violation of regulations above could lead you being expelled without refund.
- All attendance shall follow CTFA’s security check process.
- Respect other attendances, all the staffs and the players.
Stadium Items Restriction
- Prohibited items:
1. banner(s), flag(s), or any item(s) involving insulting, racism, religious, hate speech, political, or ambush marketing;
2. camera lens over 70mm-200mm;
3. electronic horn device, hard rod, umbrella, gas horn, laser pen, vuvuzela, ship whistle, selfie stick, camera stand, LED light, incendiary device(including but not limited to gun(s), lighter(s), firecracker(s), firework, smoke grenade, or other similar item(s)), sharp item(s), or item(s) violating Narcotics Hazard Prevention Act;
4. unopened drink container or vessel;
5. ribbon, paper flowers, or balloon;
6. item(s) prohibited by stadium;
7. other item(s) violating AFC or FIFA regulations, obstructing other attendances, interrupting the match, causing hazard, or violating ROC Law(s).
The items mentioned above shall discord or deposit at security check, any person who does not follow the regulation will be rejected without refund.
CTFA is NOT responsible for any item deposit at security check.
- Following item(s) not violating article V of this regulation shall fulfill application form before entrance:
1. flat-head hollow plastic rod exceed 2m;
2. fixed banner(s) or flag(s);
3. banner(s) or flag(s) which size exceeds 2m*1m;
4. stand(s) for instrument(s).
The item holder shall fulfill the application form, and it can be used only after CTFA approved.
Using of item(s) mentioned above shall not violate stadium regulations or damage the stadium facilities. The item holder is responsible for any damage occur from it.
The approval above can be withdrawn by CTFA without any reason. In case the item holder refuse to cooperate, CTFA could remove the item(s) by force and expel item holder without refund.
- The following items not violating Article V in the regulation does not require application:
2. fan(s) not exceed 2m;
4. instrument(s) and its accessory (e.g. drums, trumpet(s)) ;
5. hand-hold banner(s) or flag(s) not exceed 2m*1m;
6. flag(s) with hollow pole not exceed 2m.
The usage of items mentioned above shall not obstruct other attendances.
The usage of item(s) mentioned above shall not damage the stadium facilities or violating stadium regulation. Item holder is responsible for any damage occur from it.
- The cap of vessel for drink must remove before entrance.
- The following behaviors are prohibited:
1. invasion of restricted area;
2. invasion or throwing objects into FOP;
4. smoking outside the designated area;
5. propaganda, solicitation for funds, questionnaire or commercial promotion without permission;
6. propaganda for political figures;
7. damage stadium facilities;
8. spectating in the aisle;
9. blocking the aisle;
10. occupy more than one seats;
11. other behaviors prohibited by AFC or FIFA.
Any violation of regulation mentioned above would be stop immediately, CTFA is NOT responsible for any damages occur from the process. And any person violating the regulations mentioned above is responsible for all damage occur from it.
Against Racism and Sexual Discrimination
- Banner(s), gesture(s), or any form of expression involving racism and sexual discrimination are strictly prohibited.
Any violation of regulation mentioned will lead immediate expel from stadium with no refund. Any person violating regulation mentioned above is responsible for any damages occurs from it.